1. Check and understand the operation records, analyze the operation status of the photovoltaic system, make judgment on the operation status of the photovoltaic system, and provide professional maintenance and guidance immediately if problems are found.
2. Equipment appearance inspection and internal inspection mainly involve moving and connecting part wires, especially wires with high current density, power devices, places easy to rust, etc.
3. For the inverter, it shall regularly clean the cooling fan and check whether it is normal, regularly remove the dust in the machine, check whether the screws of each terminal are fastened, check whether there are traces left after overheating and damaged devices, and check whether the wires are aging.
4. Regularly check and maintain the density of the battery electrolyte liquid phase, and timely replace the damaged battery.
5. When conditions are favorable, the method of infrared detection can be adopted to check the photovoltaic power generation array, line and electrical equipment, find out abnormal heating and fault points, and solve them in time.
6. Check and test the insulation resistance and grounding resistance of the photovoltaic power generation system once a year, and check and test the power quality and protection function of the whole project for the inverter control device once a year. All records, especially professional inspection records, should be filed and kept properly.